Last updated: January 29, 2014
- Purpose of the Blog. The AAHIVM, ACRIA and AGS, with financial support from the ARCHSTONE FOUNDATION (collectively, the “Sponsors,” “we” or “us”) are sponsors of this Blog and through it seek to address the unique needs and challenges that older adults of diverse populations living with HIV face as they age. However, the information in this Blog is not meant to supplant the advice provided in a doctor-patient relationship.
- Blog Community Rules. While using the Blog, you agree to adhere to the Blog community Rules below:
- You agree to:
- Respect other Bloggers – please do not threaten, insult, abuse, intimidate or harass other Blog users.
- Use the Blog for your personal use only. Posting entries solely to promote your own projects are not allowed, including using the Blog as a vehicle to publish your own articles.
- You agree not to:
- Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information about another Blogger without his or her express consent.
- Post any messages or provide links to any messages that endorse or oppose a particular political party or candidate for office.
- Post any content to the Blog that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups,
- Post any death threats.
- Post any content to the Blog that infringes any third-party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Use the Blog for any unlawful purpose, transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Blog any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
- Use the Blog for advertisements, chain letters, “spamming”, survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Imply that the sponsors endorse any of your statements or positions.
- Transmit any harmful, invasive, or disruptive code or other materials (such as viruses, worms, or web bugs) through or to the Blog, or other wise “hack” or deface any portion of the Blog.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Blog without our prior written authorization.
- Place any confidential patient information on Blog in postings or in comments.
- You agree to:
- Information Available on or Through the Blog. Some information made available on or through the Blog is provided by third parties, such as news services or other bloggers. The inclusion or appearance of third-party content on the Blog does not indicate any approval or endorsement by the sponsors.
- Links. The Blog provides links to other websites and resources. Because the sponsors have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the sponsors do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. The sponsors shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block from or to the Blog through technological or other means, without prior notice.
- Disclaimers. The Blog is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of the Blog.
- Limitation of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement. You are solely responsible for your use of the Blog and the materials contained on the Blog. None of the Sponsors, individually or collectively, shall have any liability whatsoever arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Blog and/or the materials contained on the Blog, any linked site or any content or service available through the Blog under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, negligence, intellectual property infringement or strict liability. By using the Blog, you agree to hold each of the Sponsors harmless and fully indemnify them from and against any and all claims, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Blog and/or the materials contained on the Blog, any linked site or any content or service available through the Blog